Custom Search

Monday, May 18, 2009

Sacred 2 - Personal Review

Well, It took me longer than one night to get back here and write a review for the game. So far I have found it very enjoyable. The game has a good overall feel to it, not many bugs or annoying load times. The customization of your character's skills and moves is probably the best out of any Xbox RPG I have played yet. I've gotten a chance to link up with people in multi player, and it has always been a good connection (which was my main concern). The one minor problem I have is that there does not seem to be some kind of main quest line yet, but I am still very early in the game and I don't want to jump to conclusions. I have clocked in about 10 hours on the game, and I have about 5% of the map explored. So it seems that this will be a promising title.

RATING
Overall: 4/5
Gameplay: 4/5
Graphics: 4/5
Latency: 5/5
Difficulty: 4/5
Story: 3/5


The long awaited UFC 2009:Undisputed game comes out tomorrow, I will be sure to post some screenshots of my character in Career mode and maybe even a video when I get some time.

No comments:

Post a Comment